Are you an experienced teacher seeking new opportunities in academia? Look no further than Women University Swabi, which is currently accepting applications for teaching faculty positions for February 2023. Read on for more information on this exciting opportunity.
About Women University Swabi
Women University Swabi is a public sector university located in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It was established in 2013 with a mission to provide higher education opportunities to women in the region. The university currently offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in a variety of fields, including humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
Teaching Faculty Positions Available
Women University Swabi is looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals to join its teaching faculty. The university is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A Ph.D. degree from an HEC recognized university for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor.
- A Master’s degree from an HEC recognized university for the position of Lecturer.
- A minimum of five years of teaching/research experience for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor.
- A minimum of two years of teaching/research experience for the position of Assistant Professor.
- No experience required for the position of Lecturer.
Interested candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university’s registrar office:
- Application form (available on the university’s website)
- Attested copies of educational certificates
- Attested copies of experience certificates (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three passport-size photographs
The deadline for submitting applications is 28th February 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Why Work at Women University Swabi?
Women University Swabi offers a dynamic and supportive work environment that fosters professional growth and development. As a teaching faculty member, you will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources, including research labs and libraries. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other faculty members on cutting-edge research projects and engage with a diverse and vibrant student body.
If you are passionate about teaching and research and want to join a dynamic and supportive academic community, Women University Swabi is the place for you. Apply today for teaching faculty positions for February 2023 and take your career to the next level.
City / Location:
- Jobs in Swabi, KPK