Decade of Dams
CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR VIGILANCE (BPS•18
Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) is in need of a dedicated vigilance setup under Deputy Director (Vigilance) PWF which can enable and facilitate the senior management to take appropriate, correct timely and well-articulated decisions. Such an impartial setup will be reliable and work to forewarn the command channels about any impending threats.
TENURE The appointment will be on contract basis initially fora period of one year extendable subject to satisfactory performance as per requirement upto the age of 64 years or three (3) years’ service whichever is earlier.
QUALIFICATION Graduation from HEC recognized university AGE LIMIT Maximum 62 years EXPERIENCE & GENERAL REQUIREMENT
• Retired Major or equivalent rank from Armed Forces having qualification of intelligence staff course with field experience
• Must possesses experience of Security, Surveillance, Intelligence, Internal Security Duties • Preference will be given to the officer served in Vigilance Department WAPDA and covering the WF installations
• Must have completed their prescribed rank) service limits
• Officers who were retired/ expelled from service on disciplinary/ administrative grounds will not be considered REGIONAL I PROVINCIAL QUOTA Open Merit MODE OF APPLYING
• Typed applications alongwith a detailed CV with copies of testimonials should reach at the address given below on or before 18.06.2022 during office hours.
• Applications may also be sent through e-mail on email@example.com alongwith scanned copies of supporting documents.
• Only the Male citizen of Pakistan can apply for the post • Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.\
Secretary Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) 1st Floor, Haleem Plaza, 10-Temple Road, Lahore. Ph: 042-99205078
PiD(0837 Website: www.wapda.gov.pk PRD(L)/WAPON505(2021-22) DONATE FOR DIAMER BASHA & MOHMAND DAMS